My Hearing is owned and operated by Dean Laird, an immensely experienced hearing care professional. He has been servicing the hearing needs of South Australians for over 27 years. Dean previously was a founder and helped build one of Australia’s most successful and largest independent hearing care networks. He and his family have finally realised their dream of a permanent move to the Southern Fleurieu region, which has been their second home for many years.
Independence equals choice and affordability
Importantly for you, My Hearing is the only independent hearing clinic in the Southern Fleurieu. All other clinics in the region are operated by foreign-owned hearing aid manufacturers and network. Unfortunately, this comes at a cost to natural competition and consumer choice.
At My Hearing, we will always find the best hearing aids for you from all leading manufacturers. Additionally, with lower overheads, we are able to provide more affordable hearing services and solutions.
Our Products & Services
- Free hearing checks
- Full diagnostic clinical assessments
- Fully accredited to provide free hearing tests and free hearing aids for pensioners and veterans under the Hearing Services Program (HSP)
- Workers compensation assessments
- Free trials of the latest digital hearing aids
- Custom earplugs for swimmers,musicians, factory workers, and construction workers
- Repairs and adjustments for hearing aids from all manufacturers